HOW TO WEAR AND ADJUST YOUR HEADSET
1. Place the headset on your head.
2. Position the speaker(s) directly on your ear(s). You can slide the headband in or
out of the side support for proper fit.
3. Position the microphone about one finger’s width away from your face at
the corner of your mouth. The last several inches of the microphone boom
are quite flexible, so you can bend it toward your mouth as needed for
optimum sound quality.
4. The headband is also very flexible and can be adjusted by gently flexing outward
to loosen or inward to tighten.
HOW TO CONNECT YOUR HEADSET
Connecting to your Envoy
1. Insert the USB connector into a USB port on your computer (not into the keyboard).
2. Check the audio settings (speaker and microphone) on your softphone and in Windows to ensure that the initial settings are at an appropriate level.
Installing your Envoy
For Windows XP or higher: Installation is automatic once inserted into the USB port of your computer.
For Macintosh: Please visit the USB support section at www.vxicorp.com/usb for more information.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Visit www.vxicorp.com/usb to learn more about the Envoy
UC connectivity options. For technical
support, or for more information on our products, contact VXi Customer Service toll-free in the U.S. and
Canada at 800-742-8588, or at +1-603-742-2888 for international callers.
UC Headset Instructions
Simple to set up and use.
Adjust the flexible
microphone boom for
Gently flex headband
outward to loosen or
inward to tighten.